Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Have Stopped Enjoying this Book

This book is not for me. I am 1/2 way through and I am finding it a chore to read. I usually do not finish books that I do not like.  I hated doing that in high school.  I remember reading Tess of the d'Urbervilles in high school and hating it. I had to finish it though for the course.  It turned me off...a lot.  I would like to stop reading it. I just know then I am quiting my first book. What does that say about me? 


I am an ENFP. I start lots of things and do not finish.  I do not want this blog to be added to that list.  I have this idea that unless something is *perfect* then it is better to quit.  I know, dumb right?  I will therefore try to keep reading hoping that Lamb will redeem himself to me in the next chapter.  We will see.  If not I am going to close the book and get onto my next book.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm pushing my way through Uglies. I'm sure for entirely different reasons, but that book is just not working for me. I have the other three books in the series and right now I'd happily return them all!

    How are you liking the new book?

    ReplyDelete